Display problem when at 10% on dark themed

Created at 15 Sep 2023, 07:21
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
HY

hyprgraf

Joined 15.09.2023

Display problem when at 10% on dark themed
15 Sep 2023, 07:21

Difficult one to describe.

Using the dark mode, with a dark chart (black and white candles) when scrolling to 10% zoom I have a serious issue with my display (Samsung G9).

I'm running a 4090 graphics card. 

The whole display will dim the display becomes pixelated with horizontal lines. There is also a high pitched noise emanating from the graphics card.

Does not happen with a light chart. Very odd problem. Has existed for some time now.

Forgive the crappy video to demonstrate the website has compressed the pants out of it 

https://streamable.com/i1pdsb

@hyprgraf
Replies

PanagiotisChar
17 Sep 2023, 05:20

Hi there,

It seems like a problem with your graphics card, since it affects the whole display, not only cTrader.

@PanagiotisChar

hyprgraf
17 Sep 2023, 12:10 ( Updated at: 17 Sep 2023, 14:51 )

RE: Display problem when at 10% on dark themed

PanagiotisChar said: 

Hi there,

It seems like a problem with your graphics card, since it affects the whole display, not only cTrader.

Well, yes it does seem like there is a problem, but as this only happens with cTrader, it would suggest the problem is with cTrader, no?

IE if ctrader is not open it does not happen.

?? I'm confused by the logic.

Does not happen with mt4, does not happen with web browser, games, videos etc… cTrader causes the problem

@hyprgraf