Losing trade missing in cTrader desktop History.

Created at 26 May 2023, 17:21
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!

Algorithmic_Robot

Joined 28.07.2022

Losing trade missing in cTrader desktop History.
26 May 2023, 17:21

Hello

I noticed the cTrader desktop (windows) is not showing the losing trade. The mobile app cTrader (anroid) did register it, and it is visible in history. 

Account number:    (I won't give you my account number here, so everyone can see it. That's why I wrote you an email to community@spotware.com. I gave you my account number the 'DID' and everything, but you wrote me back to write my problem here in the forum.)

Deal ID: DID118378460  (as shown in the screenshot)

134.74 EUR losing deal missing from the cTrader desktop 'History' (gbpusd. cBot)

> Can you please insert the losing deal in my cTrader desktop? Thank you. < 

I need this because of taxes.

If you need my account number, give me an email I can send you it. I won't write my account number in public forum.

Screenshots:

cTrader desktop. Where is the losing trade?

The losing trade is visible in cTrader Web (copy). Not visible in cTrader desktop.

cTrader Mobile app. The losing deal is in the history.

@Algorithmic_Robot
Replies

firemyst
27 May 2023, 18:04

Read this thread and do what's suggested:

@firemyst

Algorithmic_Robot
28 May 2023, 22:01

RE:

firemyst said:

Thank you. That worked. Problem solved.

((I noticed the cTrader icons from my 'Multiple Profiles' disappeared. I deleted all profiles and created new ones, but the problem persists, so I just used icons from %SystemRoot%\System32\SHELL32.dll . 

When optimizing my cBot the cTrader has to load the data again. No biggie))

Thanks firemyst

@Algorithmic_Robot

Algorithmic_Robot
28 May 2023, 22:30 ( Updated at: 28 May 2023, 22:32 )

RE:

firemyst said:

Now the cTrader is loading the data each time I want to optimize or backtest the bot. I ran the backtesting letting the data load. I tried again using the same history, but it loads the data again. It is not saving the data. I closed the cTrader and restarted my computer several times, but the problem persists.

Do you maybe know how to fix this?

@Algorithmic_Robot

firemyst
29 May 2023, 03:03 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:23 )

RE: RE:

Automated_Trading said:

firemyst said:

Now the cTrader is loading the data each time I want to optimize or backtest the bot. I ran the backtesting letting the data load. I tried again using the same history, but it loads the data again. It is not saving the data. I closed the cTrader and restarted my computer several times, but the problem persists.

@PanagiotisChar? @Spotware? Anyone else?

@firemyst

Algorithmic_Robot
29 May 2023, 09:32 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:23 )

RE: RE:

Automated_Trading said:

firemyst said:

Another thing I noticed:

The data is probably saved, because my disk space is getting smaller when I run the optimization/backtesting, but the cTrader 4.7.9 is not using the already saved data. Maybe this is the problem? 

All I did was going to settings / General and 'reset local data to default'. I didn't know It will have to load the data now each time I want to run the backtesting.

You think I'll have to reinstall the cTrader 4.7.9 or is there a better solution? I already have my bots running. Too bad it's not a weekend.

I would run my bots on ICM cTrader 4.6 but it keeps freezing.

Can someone help me fix the problem I'm having? I run the backtesting almost every day, and I'm running the optimization all the time. Loading the data each time is very time-consuming.

@Algorithmic_Robot

Spotware
29 May 2023, 10:18

Dear Automated_Trading,

We managed to reproduce this issue and we will fix in in an upcoming update.

Best regards,

cTrader Team

@Spotware

Algorithmic_Robot
05 Jun 2023, 10:37

RE:

Spotware said:

Dear Automated_Trading,

Best regards,

cTrader Team

Thank you. I'm looking forward to it.

(I tried reinstalling the cTrader 4.7.9, but it didn't solve the problem. It loads the data every time I backtest a bot)

Best regards

@Algorithmic_Robot

Algorithmic_Robot
15 Jun 2023, 17:20 ( Updated at: 15 Jun 2023, 23:02 )

RE:

Spotware said:

Dear Automated_Trading,

Best regards,

cTrader Team

EDIT. 1.6.2023. I installed Windows 10, logged in with my Microsoft account. cTrader desktop backtesting and optimization now works well. Problem solved.

(All I did was going to settings / General and 'reset local data to default'. I didn't know It will have to load the data now each time I want to run the backtesting.)

I see you updated the cTrader desktop to 4.7.12 but the problem stays the same. The data is loading every time I run the optimization.

@Algorithmic_Robot