Exception # 505897B1 - but to be honest I would just like a fix for drawing snyc in 4.1

Created at 25 May 2023, 11:24
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
SP

Sparkymark123

Joined 23.03.2022

Exception # 505897B1 - but to be honest I would just like a fix for drawing snyc in 4.1
25 May 2023, 11:24

I use 4.1, but am getting fed up with it freezing from my sync drawings, thought I would try to see if any of the newer versions are usable yet.

It seems the answer is no! Only have the option to download the most recent version, which does not even get past the start screen.

Tried uninstalling everything, rebooting, all sorts but to no avail.

I am perfectly happy with the fully functioning and usable 4.1 and would in no way want to upgrade. There is nothing any future version could have to improve on my trading and from past experience know that all of these new updates are full of dangerous bugs and loads of extra really un - handy things for trading.

All I really really really would wish for this christmas is an answer on how to fix the synchronised drawing freezing issues in 4.1, unfortunately I have not found that answer.

But in the meantime, I cannot actually use any other version of ctrader anymore because of the above error which kicks in on the start screen.

@Sparkymark123