Bug: in tab "Positions"

Created at 10 May 2023, 18:20
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
DY

dynamites

Joined 05.12.2019

Bug: in tab "Positions"
10 May 2023, 18:20

Hi.

Bug: in tab "Positions", aggregated, when I try to open the chart with right click and choosing the "open xxxxxx chart" on the symbol, nothing happens...

Moreover, when I detach the tab, if I click on the symbol (not aggregated), it is not changing the chart on the desktop app as it should and as it happens if I click on the symbol (not aggregated) when the tab is not detached.

Anyone else?

@dynamites
Replies

Spotware
11 May 2023, 09:03

Dear trader,

We tried to reproduce the issue but with no success. Is it possible to record a video demonstrating the exact steps you follow to get this behavior?

Best regards,

cTrader Team

@Spotware

dynamites
15 May 2023, 13:49 ( Updated at: 15 May 2023, 13:50 )

Finally I managed to make a short video.

I try to be clearer in the explanation: I expect cTrader to switch immediately the chart when I click on detached tab "Positions" and avoid to go on the main tab and click again. This is a waste of time and clicks.

Here the video:

Moreover, cTrader has definitely problems: I have random issues that sometimes are solved by restarting the app and sometimes I am forced to clean all data and start over or even to unistall and the install again from scratch. 

Usually those issues appear on switching tabs (do not work), indicators that take ages to load, when switching charts it takes a lot of time etc...

The software works normally for a short period of time and then inevitably starts acting badly.

@dynamites