is Market Replay function available on Trial Version. when i click Market replay,. nothing happens on the chart

Created at 15 Apr 2023, 15:01
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
MY

mytasks007

Joined 03.04.2023

is Market Replay function available on Trial Version. when i click Market replay,. nothing happens on the chart
15 Apr 2023, 15:01

@mytasks007
Replies

RimonMoses
16 Apr 2023, 11:04

No, It supposed to work. but for some reason it stopped working and they you say, you click on it and nothing happens.

@RimonMoses

PanagiotisChar
18 Apr 2023, 09:29

Hi there,

It seems there is an issue with custom indicators. If you have any on the chart, try removing them.

Aieden Technologies

Need help? Join us on Telegram

Need premium support? Trade with us

@PanagiotisChar

RimonMoses
20 Apr 2023, 15:48

RE:

PanagiotisChar said:

Hi there,

It seems there is an issue with custom indicators. If you have any on the chart, try removing them.

Aieden Technologies

Need help? Join us on Telegram

Need premium support? Trade with us

Hi 

I tried that and it's still not working. I even used the default template but there is nothing appears after loading the screen. I tried it on two different desktops, it keeps loading and at the end nothing appears.

@RimonMoses