Order of Charts in Single Chart Mode

Created at 20 Feb 2023, 11:25
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
GR

GridSurfer

Joined 08.06.2019

Order of Charts in Single Chart Mode
20 Feb 2023, 11:25

Hi,

it might be something very easy, but I constantly have problems with it.

There were times when I could just switch positions of the charts (basically the order of the tabs) in single chart mode.
So with the mouse drag the NZDCHF right of the AUDCHF and it would switch order. That doesn't work (anymore?). Sometimes it works, most times not.

I don't know why it doesn't work.Is there some setting or something I have to do for it to work?

@GridSurfer
Replies

Spotware
21 Feb 2023, 08:18

Dear GridSurfer,

Dragging charts and changing the order should be working. We were not able to reproduce such a problem. Are you able to record a video demonstrating this behavior?

Best regards,

cTrader Team

@Spotware

GridSurfer
21 Feb 2023, 13:15

Spotware said:

Dear GridSurfer,

Dragging charts and changing the order should be working. We were not able to reproduce such a problem. Are you able to record a video demonstrating this behavior?

Best regards,

cTrader Team

Could you give me an email adress? Although there is not much to see except that it doesn't work on my main computer. On another computer it works just fine so I know it must be me or something with this computer/installation.

@GridSurfer

Spotware
21 Feb 2023, 14:02

Dear GridSurfer,

You can send it to community@ctrader.com.

Best regards,

cTrader Team

@Spotware