Impulse MACD

Created at 12 Feb 2023, 00:55
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
JA

jamesgreenhalgh435

Joined 14.11.2022

Impulse MACD
12 Feb 2023, 00:55

Hi is Impulse MACD by lazybear available on cTrade platform.  I would like an indicator to show me when market is ranging and not to open trade. Thanks

@jamesgreenhalgh435
Replies

PanagiotisChar
13 Feb 2023, 10:04

Hi there,

If you would like to convert this for a fee, feel free to reach out to me at development@clickalgo.com

Aieden Technologies

Need help? Join us on Telegram

Need premium support? Trade with us

@PanagiotisChar

jani
21 Feb 2023, 01:08

RE:

jamesgreenhalgh435 said:

Hi is Impulse MACD by lazybear available on cTrade platform.  I would like an indicator to show me when market is ranging and not to open trade. Thanks

Hi,

I'm also interested of developing this indicator for cTrader. I can code some, but we could co-op and hire a programmer. Let me know if you're interested.

@jani

jamesgreenhalgh435
21 Feb 2023, 18:03

RE: RE:Impulse MACD

jani said:

jamesgreenhalgh435 said:

Hi,

I'm also interested of developing this indicator for cTrader. I can code some, but we could co-op and hire a programmer. Let me know if you're interested.

Hi thanks for responding to the subject in hand. I have been using Directional movement system in the cTrader indicators that works quite well for showing strong and weak trends. I also would like it if there was a MACD crossover Cbot and I can only find it from a different programmer and clickalgo don't do it yet. Thanks

@jamesgreenhalgh435

jani
24 Feb 2023, 12:25

RE: RE: RE:Impulse MACD

jamesgreenhalgh435 said:

jani said:

jamesgreenhalgh435 said:

Hi,

Hi thanks for responding to the subject in hand. I have been using Directional movement system in the cTrader indicators that works quite well for showing strong and weak trends. I also would like it if there was a MACD crossover Cbot and I can only find it from a different programmer and clickalgo don't do it yet. Thanks

Just finished Impulse MACD indicator for cTrader. Had to use some help as could not understand  TradingView code, but now it is working well

@jani

jamesgreenhalgh435
26 Feb 2023, 12:55

RE: RE: RE: RE:Impulse MACD

jani said:

jamesgreenhalgh435 said:

jani said:

jamesgreenhalgh435 said:

Hi,

Just finished Impulse MACD indicator for cTrader. Had to use some help as could not understand  TradingView code, but now it is working well

Hi Jani how do you get it onto the cTrader platform. Thanks if you can help me .Regards James

@jamesgreenhalgh435

stil6460
26 Feb 2023, 18:49 ( Updated at: 26 Feb 2023, 18:52 )

RE: RE: RE: RE: RE:Impulse MACD

jamesgreenhalgh435 said:

jani said:

jamesgreenhalgh435 said:

jani said:

jamesgreenhalgh435 said:

Hi,

Hi Jani how do you get it onto the cTrader platform. Thanks if you can help me .Regards James

Go to the chat. Choose indicator button. type Impulse MACD. Choose it. Follow the site. At the end of the site you choose to apply the indicator in cTrader Platform

@stil6460

jani
27 Feb 2023, 12:31

RE: RE: RE: RE: RE:Impulse MACD

Anyone interested in cTrader version of Impuse MACD can contact me at Telegram: @Fibonacci2011 

@jani

firemyst
27 Mar 2023, 06:55 ( Updated at: 27 Mar 2023, 15:40 )

RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE:Impulse MACD

jani said:

Anyone interested in cTrader version of Impuse MACD can contact me at Telegram: @Fibonacci2011 

Or they can just search the archive of indicators others have developed and download for free at their convenience:

@firemyst

FuryPilot
27 Mar 2023, 10:40

RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE:Impulse MACD

firemyst said:

jani said:

Of they can just search the archive of indicators others have developed and download for free at their convenience:

Firemyst - I updated the Impulse MACD with your suggestion. Lazy Bear does not name his outputs (they are simply colour coded) but your suggestion is entirely reasonable.

@FuryPilot

jamesgreenhalgh435
27 Mar 2023, 14:51

stil6460 said:

jamesgreenhalgh435 said:

jani said:

jamesgreenhalgh435 said:

jani said:

jamesgreenhalgh435 said:

Hi,

Go to the chat. Choose indicator button. type Impulse MACD. Choose it. Follow the site. At the end of the site you choose to apply the indicator in cTrader Platform

@jamesgreenhalgh435

jamesgreenhalgh435
27 Mar 2023, 14:55

stil6460 said:

jamesgreenhalgh435 said:

jani said:

jamesgreenhalgh435 said:

jani said:

jamesgreenhalgh435 said:

Hi,

Hi Jani looks good just downloaded from your link. I'll give it a go as not much luck with Neptune EURUSD. Thanks regards James

@jamesgreenhalgh435