Beta bugs imported in ctrader 4.5 how to fix them? (trading basically impossible)

Created at 03 Jan 2023, 08:01
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!

swingfish

Joined 25.06.2016

Beta bugs imported in ctrader 4.5 how to fix them? (trading basically impossible)
03 Jan 2023, 08:01

you guys just imported the bugs from the Beta in the live version, which basically makes trading impossible.

as

• every second the object selected, deselect itself, making moving of objects impossible.
  • object reselect themselfs during operation
  • Snap to objects doesn't work anymore.
  • Trendlines stay on it's spatial location instead of stay on the chart itself (making trendlines useless unless you NEVER pan, zoom or change

i pointed this out multiple times, and now its just being port into live versions?? 

how can we stop this from happening? 

here is a video

@swingfish
Replies

swingfish
03 Jan 2023, 10:37

also copy & paste of chart objects stop working!

@swingfish

Spotware
03 Jan 2023, 16:20 ( Updated at: 03 Jan 2023, 16:21 )

Dear swingfish,

Unfortunately we were not able to reproduce the reported problems. If you are available for a TeamViewer session where our team can inspect this issue on your computer, please contact us at community@ctrader.com

Best Regards,

cTrader Team

@Spotware

Anonymus272
03 Jan 2023, 20:14

Problem dito

by me to. not allways. time to time Problem

what can we do !?

@Anonymus272

swingfish
04 Jan 2023, 06:34

RE: Problem dito

Moongirl said:

by me to. not allways. time to time Problem

what can we do !?

i re downloaded the Spotware cTrader in order to do the downgrade, as the link is brokenn in the help section for the downgrade, i tought its broker related, but the Spotware version also leads to a broken link.

but with the spotware version it seems not happening that often (it still does) i can't really reproduce or trigger it, it feels random

@swingfish