How to save a chart with trend lines,objects on it

Created at 01 Dec 2014, 02:46
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!

Joined 01.12.2014

How to save a chart with trend lines,objects on it
01 Dec 2014, 02:46

Hi All,

I am a new user of this platform and having an issue saving the charts with the objects (such as trendlines , rectangles on any chart etc.). When I save a template only styles and indicators saved in the template. Unfortunately trend lines are not being saved. I believe there is a solution for this but I could not find it in training videos in the forum. 

Regards

@8001844
Replies

Spotware
02 Dec 2014, 11:58

Hello,

Templates are not supposed to save trend lines.

If you would like to save your charts along with your lines, you may use the save workspace functionality, located under Workspaces menu, on the upper-right of the platform.

Note that, to be able to manage workspaces you will have to create a cTrader ID.

Hope this helped.

@Spotware

lenovojac
01 Apr 2017, 16:01

Please make it possible, because it will help us in manage charts!

@lenovojac

tardigradecontact@gmail.com
09 May 2018, 16:47

@tardigradecontact@gmail.com

22 Oct 2019, 12:50

@603301

sifneosfx
25 Oct 2019, 10:52

Tradingview.com saves all chart objects with tha chart. So, even if you close the chart and open it later, it will open with all obejcts previously drawed on it. You still can change template, colors, etc, but the objects are attached to the chart. This is a great features!

@sifneosfx

rafaelizidorotrader
11 Dec 2019, 00:32

Please make it possible, because it will help us in manage charts! It's really bad to keep all the charts open on the workspace so I don't lose my objects on which instruments, and the platform gets really slow with 8/9 charts open.

@rafaelizidorotrader

alberto.poggiali
11 Jun 2020, 10:46

@alberto.poggiali