cTrader ID, saving templates /workspaces is not working

Created at 30 Nov 2014, 01:50
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
HO

hommie

Joined 30.11.2014

cTrader ID, saving templates /workspaces is not working
30 Nov 2014, 01:50

Hello,

I am having very strange problems when trying to use cTrader ID features/itself.

- the only way out to log out of cTrader ID is to clear all my cache 

- i can not save templates

- i can not save workspaces 

- when i delete a workspace, after reloading the platform its still there

Would be very nice if someone can help me out, since would be good i can save my templates/workspaces.

Regards,

@hommie
Replies

01 Dec 2014, 02:42

I have the same problem but I have realized that I can not save template by right clicking the chart (right click to chart and when I try to save the template, I can not type, feels like the keyboard is not working). When I try to save the template by using the "save template button on the top of the chart, right side of zoom buttons" it works fine. Could you please try if you have the same scenario ? I wanted to clarify the issue with scenarios. I dont have a solution :) 

Regards.

@8001844

hommie
01 Dec 2014, 02:58

I forgot to mention, that the problem only occurs on the ctrader web platform. The desktop platform works fine. 8001844 for me no scenario works.

@hommie

Spotware
02 Dec 2014, 15:05

RE:

hommie said:

Hello,

I am having very strange problems when trying to use cTrader ID features/itself.

- the only way out to log out of cTrader ID is to clear all my cache 

- i can not save templates

- i can not save workspaces 

- when i delete a workspace, after reloading the platform its still there

Would be very nice if someone can help me out, since would be good i can save my templates/workspaces.

Regards,

Hello,

We are not able to reproduce any of these problems. What browser are you using?

Can you please specify as much details as possible, for each step you are experiencing problems. Or maybe even better if you could include some screenshots showing how the platform reacts on each occasion. For example after trying to log out, does the platform show any error messages or it doesn't respond at all?

Regards

@Spotware

hommie
03 Dec 2014, 00:54

RE: RE:

Spotware said:

Hello,

We are not able to reproduce any of these problems. What browser are you using?

Can you please specify as much details as possible, for each step you are experiencing problems. Or maybe even better if you could include some screenshots showing how the platform reacts on each occasion. For example after trying to log out, does the platform show any error messages or it doesn't respond at all?

Regards

Hello,

The problem only occurs on the web platform, since i have checked it both on the desktop/web versions. The only way to show you exactly what happens is via video, but its not an option for me. The reason screenshots wont help is, because there is nothing happening visually. The platform does not show any errors or signs, that something is wrong, except for the Ctrader ID.

Operating System: Windows XP Service Pack 3 

Java: Updated

Flash Player: Updated

Browser: Chrome (Updated)

Step By Step:

1. Log in my trading account

2. Platform starts

3. Log in my Ctrader ID

4. Platform restarts

5. Successful log in(all my old templates/workspaces/saved charts etc. are loaded)

The problems, that are occurring afterwards:

1. Trying to log out of my Ctrader ID - nothing happens, when you click the "log out" button

1.1. The only way to log out is after you clear all your browser cache

2. Trying to save/delete a workspace - successful

2.1 After a restart of the platform all changes are gone

3. Trying to save/delete a template - successful

3.1. Trying to set my template as default when opening new charts - successful

3.2. Trying to open new chart with the predefined template - unsuccessful

3.3. After a restart of the platform all changes are gone

If i do not log in my Ctrader ID and not clearing my cache, all my charts/studies/colour schemes are still available after restart.

Regards,

@hommie

Spotware
05 Dec 2014, 14:51

Hello,

Do you have any additional plugins running in chrome?

Please try opening cTrader in incognito window and see if that makes any difference.

@Spotware

hommie
06 Dec 2014, 20:02

RE:

Spotware said:

Hello,

Please try opening cTrader in incognito window and see if that makes any difference.

Hello, 

I have one extension from Avast for safe browsing. Tried it while disabled, it is the same thing.

It is the same situation when opening it in incognito window.

Regards,

@hommie

DGML
20 Aug 2015, 17:54

RE: RE:

All,

Did one of you succeed in solving the above mentioned problem? I have the same problem for quite some time, but did not receive a solution from Spotware so far...

hommie said:

Spotware said:

Hello,

Hello, 

I have one extension from Avast for safe browsing. Tried it while disabled, it is the same thing.

It is the same situation when opening it in incognito window.

Regards,

@DGML