Unable to get computer time to complete the connection?

Created at 27 Nov 2022, 16:19
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
BE

BELLSHRINE

Joined 21.11.2022

Unable to get computer time to complete the connection?
27 Nov 2022, 16:19

I am suffering from the phenomenon that the upper right corner of the screen freezes with the "Connecting" display.
I can connect to the broker's server and get balance and leverage, but the time seems to be out of sync and I can't operate at all.
The problem occurs on only one of the five computers

error MACHINE

When it fails, I noticed a difference in the display in the lower right corner.

Another MACHINE

spec

Windows11 Pro

NET Framework Ver = 4.8

All the same settings.(five computers)

https://help.ctrader.com/ctrader/installation/

No change after performing the above.

We have tried network changes, reinstalling Windows, etc.

The machine that does not have the problem is "Intel" and the machine that has the problem is "AMD Ryzen", but...

Can that be the cause?

If you have any idea what the cause is, please let me know.

Sorry my English is so bad.

@BELLSHRINE
Replies

Spotware
28 Nov 2022, 09:23

Dear trader,

Thank you for reporting this issue. Could you please send us some troubleshooting information the next time this happens? Please paste a link to this discussion inside the text box before you submit it.

Best regards,

cTrader Team

@Spotware

BELLSHRINE
28 Nov 2022, 09:53 ( Updated at: 28 Nov 2022, 09:55 )

RE:

Spotware said:

Dear trader,

Thank you for reporting this issue. Could you please send us some troubleshooting information the next time this happens? Please paste a link to this discussion inside the text box before you submit it.

Best regards,

cTrader Team

I can't even display the text box when "Connecting." is displayed (I can't operate it at all), so I tried sending it twice at great speed, but I hope you got it.

It is still frozen and not working.

Thank you for your response.

Before becoming "connecting," it can be operated for a moment, but soon becomes inoperable.

@BELLSHRINE

BELLSHRINE
28 Nov 2022, 10:01 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:23 )

RE: RE:

BELLSHRINE said:

Spotware said:

Dear trader,

Best regards,

cTrader Team

I can't even display the text box when "Connecting." is displayed (I can't operate it at all), so I tried sending it twice at great speed, but I hope you got it.

It is still frozen and not working.

Thank you for your response.

Before becoming "connecting," it can be operated for a moment, but soon becomes inoperable.

New Report" cannot be pressed, but "Close" can be pressed.

It all disappears over time.

@BELLSHRINE