Black screen on VPS after some time with EA.

Created at 17 Nov 2022, 17:53
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
LA

Lange.Violeta

Joined 25.08.2022

Black screen on VPS after some time with EA.
17 Nov 2022, 17:53

Back in August, I wrote that the version of CTrader 4.2 is on VPS, after some time of work, if you switch the editor or charts, a black screen appears and you can remove it only by closing and reopening the terminal. You promised that this bug will be fixed. But I'm not very hopeful in all respects, remembering that version 4.1 worked well, just rolled back the version and traded on a live account without problems. Today I decided to see if the error was fixed or not. I installed the terminal version 4.2.22 on my VPS and launched the advisor. To my surprise, after half an hour of the adviser's work, the terminal screen turned black and did not switch anymore. That is, it turns out that you did not eliminate the error. And how to trade on a real account, all on the old version 4.1? I want to write harder, but okay, I'll spare your nerves. I remind you again. The VPS has a Windows 2012R2ru 8Gb system. If you are serious people, you can easily repeat what I write. I hope that after all you will fix the operation of the terminal version 4.2.22, because for now it is dangerous for real trading and is just a toy.

@Lange.Violeta