cbot and indicator not working on v4.3.12

Created at 06 Oct 2022, 21:41
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
JO

jonathanauh

Joined 24.08.2022

cbot and indicator not working on v4.3.12
06 Oct 2022, 21:41

I was using clickalgo cbot and indicator, and it was working fine with v4.3.9, after i shutdown the desktop app and it automatically updated to v4.3.12 and all the bot and indicators stopped working.

Could anyone help me on that?

thank you!

@jonathanauh
Replies

PanagiotisChar
07 Oct 2022, 08:28

Hi there,

You should contact ClickAlgo first to investigate the problem.

Aieden Technologies

Trade with us

@PanagiotisChar

jonathanauh
07 Oct 2022, 14:34

Hi,

I have contact clickalgo, they said the measure tool indicator is from spotware and suggested me to contact you to resolve the problem.

Here is the measure tool indicator i am using:

Measure Tool Indicator | Algorithmic Forex Trading | cTrader Community

It's just working on spotware ctrader v4.3.9, once i upgraded to v4.3.12, it is not doing anything when i call out the tool. The same situation happens on Pepperstone v4.2.22.

Clickalgo has also tried the cbot, they have only have access to spotware ctrader v4.3.11 and the cbot is working fine, they are not sure why i have access to spotware v4.3.12. They have also tried the cbot on Pepperstone v4.2.22, it's working fine for them, but i couldn't.

Clickalgo suggested that it would be my PC or ctrader installation problem if all my cbot and indicator stopped working. I have re-installed the software many times, the same thing happens. Once i re-intalled spotware to ctrader v4.3.9, all the cbot and indicator works again.

The same thing happens to me on my other PC, so i don't think its my PC problem.

Could you suggest any solution for the matter?

I am using sportware ctrader v4.3.12 on windows 11 and pepperstone v4.2.22.

Thank you!

@jonathanauh

PanagiotisChar
07 Oct 2022, 16:42

Hi there,

I don't work for Spotware and I also tried the tool on 4.4.13 which seems to work fine for me. Maybe record a video and share it in the indicator's comments so that the developer can see it and fix it.

Aieden Technologies

Trade with us

@PanagiotisChar

jonathanauh
08 Oct 2022, 19:39

Hello,

I have upgraded the ctrader to v4.4.13, and everything works fine. looks like there were some bugs.

Anyways, Thank for the help! Cheers!

@jonathanauh