Adding S/L and T/P to the History tab and also statements

Created at 05 Oct 2022, 11:09
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
SH

shimakhorassani

Joined 05.10.2022

Adding S/L and T/P to the History tab and also statements
05 Oct 2022, 11:09

Hello. Thank you for your great efforts and your professional trading platform. While I was roaming about the features of the platform because I am new to cTrader, I realized that THERE IS NO S/L AND T/P columns in the history of trades and also while exporting the statement of trades. I am shocked that these important infos aren't put in the account history and the reporting of trades. having s/l and t/p in reports are very important especially for making journals, strategy evaluation, backtesting and reviewing purposes and even while trading. One might set the s/l or t/p of previous closed trades and/or send the history for another person for checking and reviewing purposes. please add them to the history of trades and statements. thank you. 

@shimakhorassani
Replies

al.isauxbpn53
03 Nov 2022, 09:08 ( Updated at: 04 Nov 2022, 06:07 )

You don't know but I am feeling that exactly same things on Ctradae but I am still waiting for answer. Monkey App Download

@al.isauxbpn53

PanagiotisChar
03 Nov 2022, 11:00

The reason you will never see this in cTrader is because its a meaningless information. What you see in the history table is a list of deals. There is no 1:1 relationship between SL/TP and deals. SL/TP are associated to positions, they can change multiple times during the position's lifetime and a position can consist of one or more deals. So there is no such thing as a SL/TP for a deal.

Aieden Technologies

Need help? Join us on Telegram

Need premium support? Trade with us

@PanagiotisChar