New updates are critically unuseable and the tech support have completely ignored all submissions. Broker now involved in contacting spotware.

Created at 22 Sep 2022, 10:24
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
SP

Sparkymark123

Joined 23.03.2022

New updates are critically unuseable and the tech support have completely ignored all submissions. Broker now involved in contacting spotware.
22 Sep 2022, 10:24

I already submitted a thread regarding backtesting being impossible ontick since two weeks ago.

Cbots then started to not appear at all when instances were created so completely useless.

Blank screens. Freezing program. crashing program many people are reporting a multitude of things

Then I discovered the LIVE accounts on vps had updated also.

They started missing trades. cbots showing as running and discovering they were places NO trades whatsoever. HUNDREDS of trades missed in the passed two weeks.

And some just stopping placing them altogether at a random moment time.

THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE.

I have managed to roll everything I have back to 4.1

Please advise me how to make sure this NEVER updates again

Pleased advise that your company is not actually serious about forcing brokers onto a broken platform of 4.2

@Sparkymark123
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
22 Sep 2022, 10:36

Hi there,

Thanks for the feedback but it would be more helpful if you could provide exact information about every issue you face so that we can address it.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram and Facebook

@PanagiotisCharalampous

Xammo
26 Sep 2022, 04:51

That's some helluva feedback...

Panagiotis you once made a comparison that even the likes of  Boeing have their tech issues which I presumed at the time was in relation to the 737 Max crashes - sadly I knew people on one of those flights so know there is ongoing action by the bereaved families against Boeing - it has been a long slow difficult process but many responsible at the top in Boeing have since been booted out thankfully and further failings are being prevented (just!) because of what they are continuing to do

We all know also about car manufacturers that have recalled whole production runs of vehicles for known brake issues/failures...

I am really surprised you are not 'recalling' 4.2 if you know about issues such as OnBar/Server.Time which is all I know about/personally affecting me so I'm sticking with 4.1 (thankyou for keeping that available!) but am seeing quite a number of others with issues that fair enough perhaps range in severity/may or may not actually be issues/each needs to be assessed individually/it takes time etc. but obviously some can (and very much seem to for the OP unfortunately) cause serious problems and real world monetary loss that like yeh... what is going on?

This can't be going down well for Spotwares image and I appreciate tech is challenging and these things happen and what’s more important is identifying issues calmly and dealing with them and I'm all for that and accept as traders it's just another challenge we need to add to the overwhelming number of challenges we already face but am concerned the trading platform I use and rely on that has known 'brake failure' level issues is being allowed to continue its production run as surely it could have devasting long term affects for the manufacturer which in the long run is not good for anyone...

Cheers and best of luck nailing the issues and sorry to hear of your troubles dionysian.apostle hope you manage to get things sorted and back on track

Max

@Xammo