FIX DISPLAYING INDICATOR VALUES on cTrader Desktop

Created at 09 Aug 2022, 15:07
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
YO

your.success.starts.now

Joined 08.02.2021

FIX DISPLAYING INDICATOR VALUES on cTrader Desktop
09 Aug 2022, 15:07

REQUEST:

That cTrader Desktop display indicator values (next to the indicator title/settings in the indicator window) with up to (in Natural Gas' case) THREE DECIMALS like on cTrader Mobile (NOT two decimals like it currently displays) WHILE using the crosshair (either on price or the indicator window) WITHOUT having to click (or TRY to click) on any part of the indicator below for it to pop up the information.

Background:

On cTrader Mobile, as you use the crosshair (whether on the candles above or on the indicator below), it displays the EXACT VALUE of an indicator for the past/that very moment IN THE INDICATOR TITLE (next to the indicator settings) up to 3 decimals (in the case of NAT.GAS).

For example: Using the crosshair on 30m chart of NAT.GAS right now, I can see next to the indicator title "MACD (C, 26, 12, 9, 0)" the value of the last candle MACD was 0.007. Just like I can NOT use the crosshair and see that the current candle MACD is 0.009.

However, on cTrader Desktop, whether using the crosshair on the candles above or within the indicator window below, not only does it NOT show you the current candle indicator reading next to the indicator title, it stays static UNLESS you do NOT use the crosshair and specifically TRY to click on a part of the indicator (such as tediously trying to click one of the MACD crossover lines) for it to have a pop up come up with the values. And when it DOES show a value, it only shows it with LESS decimal values than on Mobile. In this case for NAT.GAS, it only shows TWO decimals: instead of the last candle reading of 0.007 or current candle reading of 0.009 on Mobile, it shows 0.00 for both when I manage to click the crossover line and the popup comes up,

Please help Team! (tagging you @Panagiotis Charalampous as I hope this reaches the right people).

@your.success.starts.now