V 4.3.9 Bugs

Created at 01 Aug 2022, 12:53
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
CJ

CJF-Trading

Joined 01.08.2022

V 4.3.9 Bugs
01 Aug 2022, 12:53

I have multiple windows open (pop out charts) that are blocking the main terminal window from coming to the front when I want it.. other windows working fine. Also when minimising the main terminal window, it minimises/hides all of the other pop out windows too.

See links for video of problem posted in cTraders telegram channel. 1st issue: 

2nd issue: 

I thought I managed to fix the lag issue by performing a clean install, and switching to the new multi-broker version, guess I spoke too soon, the lag has returned and it now takes roughly 2 minutes to load any data onto the chart, once the data finally loads it takes another few minutes for any chart drawings to load, our machines are using more CPU than previously.

@CJF-Trading
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
01 Aug 2022, 15:27 ( Updated at: 01 Aug 2022, 15:28 )

Hi CJF-Trading,

If the issue persists please send us some troubleshooting info quoting the link to this discussion.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram and Facebook

@PanagiotisCharalampous

gnomitrollxd
02 Aug 2022, 02:05 ( Updated at: 02 Aug 2022, 02:06 )

RE:

I thought I managed to fix the lag issue by performing a clean install, and switching to the new multi-broker version, guess I spoke too soon, the lag has returned and it now takes roughly 2 minutes to load any data onto the chart, once the data finally loads it takes another few minutes for any chart drawings to load, our machines are using more CPU than previously.

That is the same issue i have since the update! CPU jumps up, it lags and takes ages for charts drawing! Before everything was fine!
Also the memory consumption is very high!

PanagiotisCharalampous said:

Hi CJF-Trading,

If the issue persists please send us some troubleshooting info quoting the link to this discussion.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

@gnomitrollxd

CJF-Trading
02 Aug 2022, 14:11

RE:

Issue still persists and our tech team can't be bothered messing around anymore trying to get the problem fixed, haven't got the time for it. You guys have people jumping through hoops to get issues fixed.. we have already changed platform and won't be dealing with cTrader moving forward.

Thanks for the help.

PanagiotisCharalampous said:

Hi CJF-Trading,

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

@CJF-Trading