Pairs switching or changing on the desktop randomly

Created at 22 Jul 2022, 11:55
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
PY

pynaa

Joined 22.07.2022

Pairs switching or changing on the desktop randomly
22 Jul 2022, 11:55

Every so often the pairs i have on the desktop change, IE EURJPY on the left USDJPY on the right, I take a trade and then realise they have switched. More than once this as resulted in a financial loss. How can this be fixed? I need to lock the pairs in.

@pynaa
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
25 Jul 2022, 12:20

Hi pynaa,

Can you provide exact steps to reproduce the problem or record it on a video?

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram and Facebook

@PanagiotisCharalampous

swingfish
03 Aug 2022, 07:27

RE:

pynaa said:

Every so often the pairs i have on the desktop change, IE EURJPY on the left USDJPY on the right, I take a trade and then realise they have switched. More than once this as resulted in a financial loss. How can this be fixed? I need to lock the pairs in.

i have similar experience, but i don;t think it's related to ctrader, it seems there is some sort of overlap in hotkeys, I use SHareMouse to control my Trading computer, and this did happen to me a few times when the mouse was in the trading screen and I used the arrow keys, it's a but hard to reproduce. and it never happened when using a keyboard directly connected, so i'd assume it's a hotkey conflict.

@swingfish