Bug ctrader desktop 4.3 version

Created at 01 Jul 2022, 14:35
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
RJ

rjalopes

Joined 01.07.2021

Bug ctrader desktop 4.3 version
01 Jul 2022, 14:35

When I launched the ctrader platform , the platform automatically updated to 4.3 version and I started to use it it took me 2 minutes to find a bug every time I select an arrow to use on a chart all my indicators are suspended and deleted from the chart just a simple joke that know one test this things before release 

@rjalopes
Replies

rjalopes
02 Jul 2022, 13:23

Bug Ctrader desktop 4.3 version

Just to give you the especific error :

Crashed in Initialize with ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Tipo de excepção 'System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException' accionado. Nome do parâmetro: chartObjectType O valor real é ArrowLine.

Even if i then remove the arrow and restart the indicators they will not show up anymore i have to reload the template and everything works fine from there so i think i will have to continue using the epic pen 

@rjalopes

PanagiotisCharalampous
05 Jul 2022, 12:08

Hi rjalopes,

It seems that the exception is coming from your indicators. Please check your indicators.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram and Facebook

@PanagiotisCharalampous

rjalopes
08 Jul 2022, 11:11

RE:

PanagiotisCharalampous said:

Hi rjalopes,

It seems that the exception is coming from your indicators. Please check your indicators.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram and Facebook

i did not change anything but the platform made a new update and now everything it´s ok 

@rjalopes