I want to connect to all my accounts in three brokers with one software.

Created at 25 Dec 2021, 18:36
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
MH

mh17462

Joined 23.09.2020

I want to connect to all my accounts in three brokers with one software.
25 Dec 2021, 18:36

Hello I want to connect to all my accounts in three brokers with one software. I currently have C-Trader software with three brokers and I have to open all three to use. Is it possible to access all accounts in different brokers by one software? what's the solution? Thanks if anyone can guide me.

@mh17462
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
27 Dec 2021, 07:46

Hi mh17462,

This is not possible at the moment but a cross broker cTrader is in our future plans.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram and Facebook

@PanagiotisCharalampous

firemyst
29 Dec 2021, 14:49

RE:

PanagiotisCharalampous said:

Hi mh17462,

This is not possible at the moment but a cross broker cTrader is in our future plans.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram and Facebook

As another follow up @Panagiotis, is it possible to use the same broker's cTrader on one computer with two different accounts (users) at the same time?

Ex: I log into one running version of cTrader from IC Markets on a computer; can my friend, on the exact same computer, launch another instance of cTrader and log into _their_ IC Markets account as well? So we have two instances of cTrader from the same broker, running with two different user logins?

@firemyst

PanagiotisCharalampous
29 Dec 2021, 14:56

Hi mh17462,

You can do this by using Multiple Profiles. Check here.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram and Facebook

@PanagiotisCharalampous