Single-click option when NOT trading directly from chart?

Created at 20 Dec 2021, 15:29
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
CT

CTforRB

Joined 15.12.2021

Single-click option when NOT trading directly from chart?
20 Dec 2021, 15:29

I understand, there is a Single-click option  to open position when trading directly from chart, but at all other places within cTrader, its still a 2-step process, first choose buy/sell, then click 'Place Order'. 

Is it possible to open position with single-click, when not trading directly from chart?  

Example: on right  side panel, under 'New Order' tab, is it possible to open position by just clicking buy/sell? and no need to click 'Place Order'?

@CTforRB
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
21 Dec 2021, 08:06

Hi CTforRB,

Make sure your QuickTrade Mode is set to Single-Click

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram and Facebook

@PanagiotisCharalampous

CTforRB
21 Dec 2021, 08:15 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:22 )

RE:

PanagiotisCharalampous said:

Hi CTforRB,

Make sure your QuickTrade Mode is set to Single-Click

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram and Facebook

Hi, My question was something else.   I am already selecting Single-click option.  That only helps on trading directly from chart.    Even if I choose single-click option, it asks to click 'Place Order' on right side panel 'Active Symbol window'.  Pls see below image, I have to click Place Order even after single-click mode is ON.

@CTforRB

PanagiotisCharalampous
21 Dec 2021, 08:22 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:22 )

Hi CTforRB,

If you mean to directly place an order by clicking on the Sell/Buy options then this is not possible. However it is possible to do it in the MarketWatch area.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram and Facebook

@PanagiotisCharalampous