Charts go blank randomly

Created at 14 Sep 2021, 13:05
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
PH

phaedonk

Joined 02.02.2021

Charts go blank randomly
14 Sep 2021, 13:05

I am facing a problem and have no clue what the cause is. Charts go blank randomly (mostly on changing tab or timeframe though, but not consistently). Then they won't return to normal until after significant time and no action can fix that. 

I was thinking it might be the video card (AMD Radeon R7 360 series), updated drivers (also updated Windows), but no change at all. Then I saw that the second instance running (second account) does not face this problem. Also, some weirdness I noticed at the time of the issue: alert sounds are played later than the alert trigger, menus stay on screen and won't go away if I don't mouse over them (not selecting anything). If I close ctrader and re-open,  it will run smoothly for some time, then randomly start again. I am having a hard time trading like this.

Should I try re-installing ctrader? If I do that, will I lose the drawings of charts? Thank you.

edit: Also submitted report via ctrader menu

@phaedonk
Replies

amusleh
19 Sep 2021, 11:32

Hi,

We will investigate this issue and we will let you know the result.

Thanks for reporting.

@amusleh