displaying data on trading panel

Created at 26 Aug 2021, 00:11
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
VO

volkov.alexandro

Joined 01.02.2019

26 Aug 2021, 00:11

I found very useful Sample Trading Panel going with cTrader installation.

I can change my Algo params sending them by clicking a button on panel. That works well - no need to restart cbot to change params

Would be nice if I could display on same panel some important data changing by timer (like unrealised profit/loss, winning/loosing pips).

I can pass that data to open panel but cannot make changes visible. I suppose some method of updating should be applied to panel (like Refresh or Update in Windows.Forms).

Couldn't find such method. Is it possible to refresh panel? Is there some other solution?

Thanks

@volkov.alexandro
Replies

m4trader4
20 Sep 2021, 19:21

RE:

volkov.alexandro said:

I found very useful Sample Trading Panel going with cTrader installation.

I can change my Algo params sending them by clicking a button on panel. That works well - no need to restart cbot to change params

Would be nice if I could display on same panel some important data changing by timer (like unrealised profit/loss, winning/loosing pips).

I can pass that data to open panel but cannot make changes visible. I suppose some method of updating should be applied to panel (like Refresh or Update in Windows.Forms).

Couldn't find such method. Is it possible to refresh panel? Is there some other solution?

Thanks

Suggestion Use OnTick()

On every tick the data is refereshed

@m4trader4

Vitali Gajdabrus
04 Oct 2021, 21:09 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:22 )

why are you hiding the most relevant last tick volumes?

move the square a little to the right and a little higher so that you can see both the current tick volumes and the current time.

@Vitali Gajdabrus

PanagiotisCharalampous
05 Oct 2021, 08:08

Hi Vitali,

You can scroll the chart and see the volume.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram and Facebook

@PanagiotisCharalampous

Vitali Gajdabrus
05 Oct 2021, 08:27 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:22 )

RE:

PanagiotisCharalampous said:

Hi Vitali,

You can scroll the chart and see the volume.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram and Facebook

I can scroll through the graph and see the volume. But, in order to see the volume, I need to scroll through the chart - although I could just look at it. And then what is the meaning of the image indicated by the arrow? And if this image is moved with the mouse, it will hide the volume again.

@Vitali Gajdabrus