Historical data corrupted?

Created at 08 Aug 2021, 21:01
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!

Abstract

Joined 08.08.2021

Historical data corrupted?
08 Aug 2021, 21:01

Hi all.

I've experienced some problems in optimization since the new version was installed. I think it's due to corrupted historical data, but i'm not sure.

When the optimization process is made with USDCHF nothing happens -see image below- even the stop button dosn't work. So I need to restart Ctrader and avoid USDCHF in further optimizations. But then Ctrader doesn't work properly for other pairs, with random errors. Then I need to restart my computer in order to resolve the problem.

I've tried to refresh the historical data -right button and refresh- but I find the same problem. 

Thanks in advance.

@Abstract
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
09 Aug 2021, 15:18

Hi Abstract,

Can you please provide us with the cBot source code and the optimization settings so that we are able to reproduce this problem?

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram and Facebook

@PanagiotisCharalampous

Abstract
12 Aug 2021, 16:02

RE:

PanagiotisCharalampous said:

Hi Abstract,

Can you please provide us with the cBot source code and the optimization settings so that we are able to reproduce this problem?

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram and Facebook

Hello, Panagiotis.

It was my fault. There were some divisions by zero in some situations. I've fixed this issue and now it's working fine.

Thanks a lot.

@Abstract