Memory Issue Ctrader Hangs

Created at 06 Aug 2021, 13:51
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
VE

velu130486

Joined 08.11.2019 Blocked

Memory Issue Ctrader Hangs
06 Aug 2021, 13:51

I already submitted the trouble shooting from Ctrader App for memory issue after the update to 4.1. I also noticed even after closing the Ctrader App, I found in Task manager still it shows the process consuming more memory. I restart again and stop all the bots, still the memory is too high.

Once I restart App, I found 2 Ctrader app running in Task manager

Replies

lvmobil
08 Aug 2021, 21:51 ( Updated at: 08 Aug 2021, 21:52 )

Hello, I have got this problem too ...

@lvmobil

PanagiotisCharalampous
09 Aug 2021, 09:05

Hi velu130486,

We received the troubleshooting and it seems that there cBots running which might be causing this issue. Please turn of the cBots and try to reproduce this problem again. If you can reproduce the problem without cBots, please resend the troubleshooting information.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram and Facebook

@PanagiotisCharalampous

Neilsh
18 Aug 2021, 09:41

Same Ctrader memory issue

Hi I have the same issue. It is recent as well. Probably about 2 months. Even the click algo memory manager can't control the ctrader memory use. It does good for a while an keeps Memory down. I set Memory manager to 800mb with click algo bots running but after a few hours it blows out to 5000mb. All the money I have spent on Click algo bots is wasted because ctrader is no longer functional. 

The Memory over usage problem seems to have been with ctrader for a number of years there are quite a few posts about it.

I have the Memory problem even when I have just charts open no indicators no bots running. The bots will speed up the Ram consumption but ctrader will get to the same unresponsive point either way.

I have spoken to Paul owner of Click Algo he said my computer should be fine to run ctrader. i5 3.2ghz cpu 8gig ddr3 ram.

@Neilsh

PanagiotisCharalampous
18 Aug 2021, 09:52

Hi Neilsh,

If there are no indicators or cBots running when you experience this problem, please send us some troubleshooting information while providing the link to this discussion in the relevant text box. 

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram and Facebook

@PanagiotisCharalampous