Data stream halting.

Created at 11 Oct 2014, 15:47
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
EL

Elogos

Joined 23.01.2014

Data stream halting.
11 Oct 2014, 15:47

After last update the data stops intermittently. The connection is active, sometimes the depth of market even is active, however the ticks stop coming in. IC Markets. This can occur at any point in the day. Restarting the client resolves it obviously, but it isn't an ideal situation for cBots or glancing at charts every hour or so.

This is happening on fresh install on both my data centre dedicated server and my home machine, so network or computer isn't at fault.

@Elogos
Replies

Spotware
14 Oct 2014, 10:03

RE:

Elogos said:

After last update the data stops intermittently. The connection is active, sometimes the depth of market even is active, however the ticks stop coming in. IC Markets. This can occur at any point in the day. Restarting the client resolves it obviously, but it isn't an ideal situation for cBots or glancing at charts every hour or so.

This is happening on fresh install on both my data centre dedicated server and my home machine, so network or computer isn't at fault.

Please contact your broker regarding this issue.

@Spotware