Fondex CTrader freezing and I am not able to switch quickly between my Fondex CTraders

Created at 21 Jul 2021, 07:04
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
AC

acrigney

Joined 25.05.2017

Fondex CTrader freezing and I am not able to switch quickly between my Fondex CTraders
21 Jul 2021, 07:04

Hi Guys!

My Fondex CTraders were all performing really well, I have been running 8 Fondex another 4 Peperstone ones on my server which has the specs below.

However just after the upgrade I did a few days ago I am getting freezing of the Fondex CTraders and its very slow to switch between my Fondex CTraders. No problem with Pepperstone.

We have noticed in the past that the memory requirements of the Fondex and Peperstone are very different and before Peperstone was generally using more memory than Fondex.

Can you give us any help?

Best Regards,

Alistair

@acrigney
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
21 Jul 2021, 08:21

Hi acrigney,

Please send us some troubleshooting information from the instances that are freezing. To do so, press Ctrl+Alt+Shift+T to get the report form, paste the link to this discussion in the text box and press submit.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram and Facebook

@PanagiotisCharalampous

acrigney
21 Jul 2021, 08:44

RE:

Thanks mate I did that just now. This bot was running several instances which is unusual so I will probably send another case.

PanagiotisCharalampous said:

Hi acrigney,

Please send us some troubleshooting information from the instances that are freezing. To do so, press Ctrl+Alt+Shift+T to get the report form, paste the link to this discussion in the text box and press submit.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

@acrigney

PanagiotisCharalampous
21 Jul 2021, 08:50

Hi acrigney,

If you are running a cBot, then this is probably caused by the cBot. We will need to have the source code as well.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram and Facebook

@PanagiotisCharalampous

acrigney
21 Jul 2021, 09:11

RE: RE:

acrigney said: Thanks mate, maybe its something I have changed then, there were a few recent updates, let me roll back and test again.

Thanks mate I did that just now. This bot was running several instances which is unusual so I will probably send another case.

PanagiotisCharalampous said:

Hi acrigney,

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

@acrigney