cTrader display errors

Created at 20 Jul 2021, 23:16
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
HA

hao.han

Joined 22.06.2020

cTrader display errors
20 Jul 2021, 23:16

Hello,

I am experiencing various display issues with the cTrader software. It had been working fine for many months, but approximately a week ago started to experience display issues. I have cTrader installed on other machines and they are all fine, it is just with this one computer that I am getting this. I have tried re-installing but it did not help. The software is also up to date.

Please see example screenshots attached. 

Has anyone else experienced this? Can anyone offer any suggestions on how to fix it?

Example 1 - strange large white text start to appear on the side bars under "Automate"

Example 2 - performance bars not displaying correctly

@hao.han
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
21 Jul 2021, 16:09

Hi hao.han,

The issues do not seem related to cTrader. They look more related to your graphics card drivers.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram and Facebook

@PanagiotisCharalampous

hao.han
24 Jul 2021, 03:52 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:22 )

RE:

PanagiotisCharalampous said:

Hi hao.han,

The issues do not seem related to cTrader. They look more related to your graphics card drivers.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram and Facebook

Hello Panagiotis,

Thanks for your reply, but I don't think that it's the graphics card. This is because its not only a graphical issue. If you look at the screenshot below of "Profitability", all the numbers are wrong. I have no idea where they come from but they are entirely incorrect. So this isn't simply a graphics card issue - it is wrong in its content.

So combined with my previous post, we can see that the display is wrong both in graphics, but also in content. The latter simply cannot be down to my graphics card (which is more than enough to handle cTrader anyway and also kept updated).

Is there some way we can try to debug this?

Thank you

Hao

@hao.han