cTrader Cannot Load Workspace. can only be loaded on newer version of cTrader

Created at 19 Jun 2021, 17:31
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!

1222Ht

Joined 11.11.2017

cTrader Cannot Load Workspace. can only be loaded on newer version of cTrader
19 Jun 2021, 17:31

Hi, Thank you very much for reading my question.

I use ic market cTrader. this afternoon it was under maintenance, then I opened ctrader with spotware cTrader beta version 4.1, loading all the workspaces that i normally use. but then in the evening when I could use the ic market cTrader, the workspaces cannot be loaded and it says that they can only be loaded in a newer version of cTrader which i I suspect is the beta version. I asked ic market client support when would they be planning to upgrade to 4.1, their response is that they have just upgraded to 4.0 very recently. is there a way that I can manually change the workspace 'version' somewhere on ctrader.com or in 4.1 to make it backward compatible or anything in the code that I can add to make it work in different versions. since to my shallow understanding, the api hasnt changed at all between the two versions. n my worst choice would be to set up all the workspaces again which I really hope to avoid

Thank you very much for reading my question

@1222Ht