Ctrader problem, candles doesnt change, m5,m15,m30.h1 looks the same... doesnt change when change timeframe

Created at 14 Jun 2021, 00:43
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!

Joined 29.10.2020

Ctrader problem, candles doesnt change, m5,m15,m30.h1 looks the same... doesnt change when change timeframe
14 Jun 2021, 00:43

Hello guys, 

I bought laptop , Acer Aspire 5 with 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-1135G7 @ 2.40GHz   2.42 GHz, 8gb ram, intel iris Xe graphics and i noticed very big problem!! 

When you are changing the timeframe to every m1,m5,m15.m30 the price change but candles doesnt change, doesnt aggregate,every candle look the same... graphic problem or something.., i think the Ctrader software is not compatible with 11th generation processors or these graphics.... but i bought laptop and right now i dont know what to do ... i bought this to trading on your platform but its impossible because it not working properly.... (my girflriend have this same laptop and when i installed ctrader everything is the same). When i downloaded on old laptop everything is ok..... i dont know what to do... wait until the problem will be solved or return the laptop to the store... 
Im not hiding it terribly surprised me  and i hope that the problem will be solved soon .... 
Greetings, here is the video..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2pSdw1S_2o

@3035480
Replies

gasj3108
19 Jun 2021, 00:50

Mesmo problema!

Estou com o mesmo problema acima listado, tambem tenho um computador com a processador 11 geração intel core.

@gasj3108

PanagiotisCharalampous
22 Jun 2021, 08:02

Hi all,

Check this thread.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram and Facebook

@PanagiotisCharalampous