Please Do Not Override My Customized Container Chart Arrangement in Version 4!

Created at 26 Apr 2021, 14:49
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!

jensnig

Joined 14.01.2017

Please Do Not Override My Customized Container Chart Arrangement in Version 4!
26 Apr 2021, 14:49

I work with 44 charts diligently arranged on six screens using two cTrader instances. Since your release of version 4, each morning I have to start my work manually restoring the chart display states saved the day before on my two workspaces. This applies both to single-chart and multi-chart modes. It is only six to eight charts per screen: six charts on the main window and the rest arranged in two containers per cTrader instance.

Why is it not possible to do what you finally achieved in version 3, i.e. redisplay a workspace exactly as it has been saved before?

I also miss any reaction on my post from March 25: Version 4 no Longer Respects Position of Main Window from Previous Session. This is easy to fix, I presume. Please reply, Panagiotis.

@jensnig
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
26 Apr 2021, 15:30

Hi jensnig,

We have released a fix on Spotware cTrader Beta regarding this issue. Can you please check if you can still reproduce it on Spotware cTrader Beta?

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

@PanagiotisCharalampous