Disconnection problem

Created at 21 Apr 2021, 10:18
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
AL

alebianchi73

Joined 29.12.2019

Disconnection problem
21 Apr 2021, 10:18

Good morning, since a month only with my laptop I am experiencing continuous disconnections and reconnections, with both cTrader platforms 

of different brokers. It is not the connection as I tried in several locations with the same pc and also wired connections.

Can you advise some checks about firewall and one Drive settings? I think my company did some update about this 2 areas and the problem started.

I have a Windows 10 Enterprise.

Thank you!

@alebianchi73
Replies

Spotware
21 Apr 2021, 11:39

Hi alebianchi73,

Did you try disabling the firewall and check if the problem goes away?

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

@Spotware

alebianchi73
21 Apr 2021, 13:56 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:22 )

Thank you Panagiotis,

I have disabled it and it was the same but at the moment I have it enabled but I allowed cTrader as an app with the setting you see 

in the attached picture. 

Any other check to do?

Alessandro

@alebianchi73

PanagiotisCharalampous
21 Apr 2021, 14:25

Hi alebianchi73,

Why is not Public option checked? Besides that, I do not have much to propose here. If your pc is administered by an IT department as you said, then maybe they are more appropriate to check what is going, since they know what changes they made on the computer. 

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

@PanagiotisCharalampous

alebianchi73
21 Apr 2021, 14:49

Hi Panagiotis,

Thank you, I will give it the last try with public option checked, I didn't think that could be relevant

as even with firewall disabled it didn't help but it is worth to try indeed.

Thanks again.

@alebianchi73