Here's How to Get Your cTrader ID or cTID to Finally Work!

Created at 24 Sep 2014, 19:49
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
MO

moneyflow21

Joined 24.09.2014

Here's How to Get Your cTrader ID or cTID to Finally Work!
24 Sep 2014, 19:49

Hi Traders,

Now I know many of you have probably been scratching your head trying to figure out how to get your cTrader ID (cTID) to actually work because the sign-up process was not really intuitive and very confusing.

What I found out was that the cTID is actually the same thing as your cTDN Forum usernam and password! So if you need to sign-up for another one because your brain has been totally confused, just go back to the main ctdn.com Home Page and click on the Forum tab and create a new unique cTDN Forum account.

Once you get this working you should be able to save all of your custom Templates (which also save the chart time frame when you save them) and Workspace Setups!

Read my post at this link for more details on the process to see if you can get it to work for you. I gave step by step instructions so let me know if it works for you okay.

Here's the link here {Post #4}:

/forum/ctrader-support/3555?page=1#4

As a side note:

So far, I have only tried this for the Web version of cTrader (or cTrader Web) and it works. I have linked two separate accounts. One from the standard Spotware cTrader and the other cTrader from my broker account at MB Trading.

But I have yet to try it on the Desktop version of the cTrader application.

@moneyflow21
Replies

moneyflow21
24 Sep 2014, 20:46

Update #01

Alright,

I just confirmed it on the desktop version of cTrader and it actually works on both cTrader Web and cTrader Desktop!

Yea :)

@moneyflow21