History - position not shown on multiple charts

Created at 20 Mar 2021, 04:28
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
DM

dmancyu

Joined 24.10.2015

History - position not shown on multiple charts
20 Mar 2021, 04:28

Hi,

I am having 4 chart windows on my desktop.

Before 4.0 upgrade, when I click a record in the history window, I can see the position shown on every chart window.

After upgrading to 4.0, I can only see the position record on the chart in CTrader main window.  The record is not shown on the other 4 windows.  

What can I do to let the record to be shown on the other 4 windows again?

Thanks for your assistance. 

@dmancyu
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
22 Mar 2021, 10:01

Hi dmancyu,

This functionality has changed in v4.0 and deals are only shown on the active chart. I will pass your feedback to the product team, in case they can restore the previous way in a future update.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram 

@PanagiotisCharalampous

dmancyu
22 Mar 2021, 13:45

RE:

PanagiotisCharalampous said:

Hi dmancyu,

This functionality has changed in v4.0 and deals are only shown on the active chart. I will pass your feedback to the product team, in case they can restore the previous way in a future update.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram 

Hi Panagiotis,

Thank you for your reply.  I would be grateful if the team can restore the behavior as the features helps me to review the past trades.  This is a valuable feature and should not be removed.

Grateful you informed me the new behavior, at least I don't need spend time to look for workaround.  Thanks.

Regards,

@dmancyu