New V4 Release

Created at 19 Mar 2021, 12:03
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
CO

couscousmckoy

Joined 07.02.2018

New V4 Release
19 Mar 2021, 12:03

Some nice new features in the new release despite the initial shock of the moved toolbar (which hopefully will fade over next few weeks as it becomes the norm).  A couple of minor aesthetic points i've noticed in first 20 minutes:

1.  The timeframe label on the tabs of the non selected chart are clipped and not displaying the number part fully.  Can be corrected by setting font zoom / interface scale to 110% in settings - but seems a little strange that zoom=100% (i.e. default) doesn't display correctly. Strangely, setting Zoom to less than 100% also displays fine!

2.  Ctrl+C / Ctrl+P:  would be nice to have the pasted drawing offset slightly from the original rather than directly on top to show that it has actually pasted.

Very minor but I thought I'd feedback.

M.

@couscousmckoy
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
19 Mar 2021, 12:41 ( Updated at: 19 Mar 2021, 12:42 )

Hi couscousmckoy,

Thanks for your feedback.

The timeframe label on the tabs of the non selected chart are clipped and not displaying the number part fully.  Can be corrected by setting font zoom / interface scale to 110% in settings - but seems a little strange that zoom=100% (i.e. default) doesn't display correctly. Strangely, setting Zoom to less than 100% also displays fine!

Can you please post some screenshots so that we can see what you are looking at?

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

@PanagiotisCharalampous

couscousmckoy
19 Mar 2021, 13:06 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:22 )

RE:

Hi Panagiotis

Maybe its due to monitor resolution? Mine is 1920x1080.

This is with interface scale set to 100%

and to 110%

and to 90%

PanagiotisCharalampous said:

Hi couscousmckoy,

Thanks for your feedback.

The timeframe label on the tabs of the non selected chart are clipped and not displaying the number part fully.  Can be corrected by setting font zoom / interface scale to 110% in settings - but seems a little strange that zoom=100% (i.e. default) doesn't display correctly. Strangely, setting Zoom to less than 100% also displays fine!

Can you please post some screenshots so that we can see what you are looking at?

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

@couscousmckoy