Please stop changing buttons dispositions

Created at 18 Mar 2021, 14:04
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
ED

eddyfursy

Joined 31.07.2018

Please stop changing buttons dispositions
18 Mar 2021, 14:04

This morning i woke up to the new ctrader 4.0 update and once done, i was devastated! My mind now has to readjust to your new dispositions. If i want to change a timeframe now i have to look up instead of up left in the chart window and please imagine i have 10 differents charts in my layout and want to change each of their timeframes. Couldn't be a way of changing a group of charts timeframe at once without having to do the 1 by 1 torture? Please help make our lives easy.

@eddyfursy
Replies

intraflay
18 Mar 2021, 20:16

RE:

eddyfursy said:

This morning i woke up to the new ctrader 4.0 update and once done, i was devastated! My mind now has to readjust to your new dispositions. If i want to change a timeframe now i have to look up instead of up left in the chart window and please imagine i have 10 differents charts in my layout and want to change each of their timeframes. Couldn't be a way of changing a group of charts timeframe at once without having to do the 1 by 1 torture? Please help make our lives easy.

Yep... said the same, as have a lot of others by the looks of it!

@intraflay