Issue with new cTrader Desktop

Created at 16 Mar 2021, 13:16
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
WI

WienAT

Joined 07.04.2020

Issue with new cTrader Desktop
16 Mar 2021, 13:16

Dear all,

i updated my cTrader suite to latest version of cTrader desktop (i am using Fondex).

I am running cbot and many times happens that desktop app is closed by itself ... is this bug in software? 

This happened also few times when i am was testing code with cTrader and Visual Studio .... 

Tnx in advance for you help!

Regards,

A.

@WienAT
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
16 Mar 2021, 15:11

Hi WienAT,

It could be a cBot exception as well. Can you send us some troubleshooting information? Next time this happens, restart cTrader, press Ctrl+Alt+Shift+T, paste the link to this discussion in the text box that will appear and press submit.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

@PanagiotisCharalampous

travkinsm1
16 Mar 2021, 16:22

Error in my CAlgo

I have a problem with the latest version of calgo too. But of a different kind. All robots and indicators that I compiled gave an "} expected" error with the cursor on the 60th line. (I don't know if this is an accurate translation, in Russian it sounds like "ожидалась }")

@travkinsm1

PanagiotisCharalampous
16 Mar 2021, 16:27 ( Updated at: 17 Mar 2021, 08:38 )

Hi travkinsm1,

Please create a separate thread about your issue and provide us with the source code to reproduce your problem.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

@PanagiotisCharalampous

WienAT
17 Mar 2021, 04:26 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:22 )

RE:

PanagiotisCharalampous said:

Hi WienAT,

It could be a cBot exception as well. Can you send us some troubleshooting information? Next time this happens, restart cTrader, press Ctrl+Alt+Shift+T, paste the link to this discussion in the text box that will appear and press submit.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

Ok. As soon as this happens i will do as you sugggested.

by the way, if i press Ctrl+Alt+Shift+T i get following window - is this what you are searching for? 

Regards

@WienAT

PanagiotisCharalampous
17 Mar 2021, 08:38

Hi WienAT,

Yes that is the one.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

@PanagiotisCharalampous