THE 200 SIMPLE MOVING AVERAGE IS DIFFERENT IN cTrader 3.8 and cTrader 4.0 (WRONG in cTrader 4.0)

Created at 16 Mar 2021, 08:42
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
WA

Wazzup

Joined 11.02.2021

THE 200 SIMPLE MOVING AVERAGE IS DIFFERENT IN cTrader 3.8 and cTrader 4.0 (WRONG in cTrader 4.0)
16 Mar 2021, 08:42

Greetings

Please be kind and explain to me why is the 200 SMA so very wrong and different in cTrader 4.0 ? 

With ic Markets who still has cTrader 3.8 for now the 200 SMA is correct. Right where it should be.

With TopFX that has cTrader 4.0 already the 200 SMA in incorrect. Wrong position.

Please be kind and fix this error mister PanagiotisCharalampous . 

Thank you

SCREENSHOTS TAKEN WITHIN SECONDS APART. BTC/USD HOURLY CHART :

cTrader 3.8 

cTrader 4.0 

@Wazzup
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
16 Mar 2021, 09:18

Hi Professional,

Did you notice that the charts are different? As far as I know BTCISD is closed on IC Markets for the weekend while open for TopFX.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

@PanagiotisCharalampous

Wazzup
16 Mar 2021, 10:48

RE:

PanagiotisCharalampous said:

Hi Professional,

Did you notice that the charts are different? As far as I know BTCISD is closed on IC Markets for the weekend while open for TopFX.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

Dear PanagiotisCharalampous

I did not notice it.

You are 100% correct. I admit this is my mistake. I will be more careful next time.

I can not trade cryptocurrencies with Ic Markets on weekends on cTrader.  I have to use TopFX and Fondex for this.

I'm sorry for my mistake.

Thank you very much for the support mister PanagiotisCharalampous

I wish you a wonderful day and all the best in trading.

Regards

@Wazzup

Wazzup
16 Mar 2021, 16:16 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:22 )

RE: RE:

Professional said:

PanagiotisCharalampous said:

Hi Professional,

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

Dear PanagiotisCharalampous

I did not notice it.

You are 100% correct. I admit this is my mistake. I will be more careful next time.

I can not trade cryptocurrencies with Ic Markets on weekends on cTrader.  I have to use TopFX and Fondex for this.

I'm sorry for my mistake.

Thank you very much for the support mister PanagiotisCharalampous

I wish you a wonderful day and all the best in trading.

Regards

I would just like to add, how very interesting is that the moving averages ema 18, ema 50 and sma 200 are so perfectly respected on the Hourly chart on ic Markets. Even if the moving average the  sma 200 is not positioned as it should be, because everything what was happening on weekend is missing..

Regards

@Wazzup