Object set as default is not working

Created at 08 Mar 2021, 08:59
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
SM

smoothgeek2016

Joined 24.12.2020

Object set as default is not working
08 Mar 2021, 08:59

Please can you fix the "apply as default settings?" it does not work.  For example, if I use a lighter shade for a rectangle object and check the "apply as default for rectangle". The setting apply to all objects and it is highly frustrating. 

Alternatively, you can add the object toolbar feature on the desktop version for easy modification of objects.

Please look into this. It is disturbing to manually change the colour of an object everytime.

@smoothgeek2016
Replies

intraflay
17 Mar 2021, 11:59

RE:

smoothgeek2016 said:

Please can you fix the "apply as default settings?" it does not work.  For example, if I use a lighter shade for a rectangle object and check the "apply as default for rectangle". The setting apply to all objects and it is highly frustrating. 

Alternatively, you can add the object toolbar feature on the desktop version for easy modification of objects.

Please look into this. It is disturbing to manually change the colour of an object everytime.

Tell me about it. Been like it forever, mentioned a million times. Don't know why the default box is even there - it doesn't work! 4.0, still the same. Mental.

@intraflay