synchronization off please!

Created at 01 Mar 2021, 16:59
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
JC

jcr1818

Joined 22.11.2017

synchronization off please!
01 Mar 2021, 16:59

I want to hear if there is a possibility to turn off the synchronization? Unfortunately, this often happens in the middle of the trades. It will be an advantage for the users themselves to have an influence on this process.

Best regards

jcr1818

@jcr1818
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
01 Mar 2021, 20:39

Hi jcr1818,

Can you explain what do you mean with synchronization? 

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

@PanagiotisCharalampous

jcr1818
01 Mar 2021, 22:05

RE:

PanagiotisCharalampous said:

Hi jcr1818,

Can you explain what do you mean with synchronization? 

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

Hi. There is a circle around the middle of the screen where there is some text showing, like "synchronization workspaces". This often happens when I shut down the client and where the text is specified.
In cases where the same thing happens in the middle of the trades, I only see the circle, candlesticks disappear and return to the chart after the sync.

@jcr1818

PanagiotisCharalampous
01 Mar 2021, 23:07

Hi jcr1818,

This usually happens when cTrader is disconnected and connected again. cTrader needs to be synchronized with the server when connection is reestablished.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

@PanagiotisCharalampous

jcr1818
02 Mar 2021, 00:43

RE:

PanagiotisCharalampous said:

Hi jcr1818,

This usually happens when cTrader is disconnected and connected again. cTrader needs to be synchronized with the server when connection is reestablished.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

Ok, thanks for reply.

Best regards

jcr1818

@jcr1818