Connection Error on Desktop, no problem on web

Created at 18 Feb 2021, 20:10
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
FR

franc386

Joined 18.02.2021

Connection Error on Desktop, no problem on web
18 Feb 2021, 20:10

I keep getting this error message when attempting to login from cTrader desktop. Not having this issue when I attempt from web portal.

Anyone know how to fix this? Thank you

Desktop:

vs Web portal

@franc386
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
19 Feb 2021, 07:49

Hi franc386,

Please send us some troubleshooting information (Ctrl+Alt+Shift+T). Paste the link to this discussion in the text box that will appear and press Submit.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

@PanagiotisCharalampous

Heracles
10 Jan 2022, 22:17 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:22 )

Same problem here

Hello PanagiotisCharalampous

I'm getting the same error message when attempting to login into Ic Markets cTrader desktop. All ok from web (on the same box).

Regards

@Heracles

jaykass
14 Sep 2022, 20:59

Same issue

Im having the same issue, what was the resolution?

I have tried 2 PC's with no luck. But can log in with google on iOS, Android and web.

@jaykass

tekram1
01 Oct 2022, 01:26 ( Updated at: 01 Oct 2022, 01:28 )

Same issue here

Login works fine on my existing windows pc, but get this error on my new pc. Both are on same network so it's not the problem.

Also curious is anyone from cTrader actually looks at this forum?

@tekram1

PanagiotisChar
02 Oct 2022, 22:03 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:22 )

Hi guys,

The best way to get this resolved is to send some troubleshooting info as mentioned above and ask the team to contact you

Aieden Technologies

Need Help? Join us on Telegram

@PanagiotisChar

pai314
06 Oct 2022, 22:30

same issue

hey guys

did anybody manage to find a solution for this?

been having the same issue for the last 12 hours, all of a sudden

(I've tried to report a technical issue as well)

@pai314

albert.isac94
06 Oct 2022, 23:42 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:22 )

same here

This problem started manifesting today for me as well.

I can't login on the desktop app. I tried an older version, but no luck. Web access is fine. I tried reinstalling the app but I can't even download it now. I can see traffic from the app to the internet. I have no firewall rules in place to block the traffic. Someone please investigate this issue. I am not fond of the web app. It does not have the same functionalities

@albert.isac94

Spotware
07 Oct 2022, 11:20

Dear traders,

It would be helpful if you could send us some troubleshooting information when this happens.

Best Regards

cTrader Team

@Spotware

albert.isac94
07 Oct 2022, 11:26

RE:

Spotware said:

Dear traders,

It would be helpful if you could send us some troubleshooting information when this happens.

Best Regards

cTrader Team

It would be helpful to troubleshoot this issue. I at least, have submitted troubleshooting info yesterday a few times already.

Now trying to install the app again, not even reporting errors go through after I got the last message attached.

Looking forward to your solution asap

@albert.isac94

florent.herb
03 Jan 2023, 13:28

RE: RE:

albert.isac94 said:

Spotware said:

Dear traders,

Best Regards

cTrader Team

It would be helpful to troubleshoot this issue. I at least, have submitted troubleshooting info yesterday a few times already.

Now trying to install the app again, not even reporting errors go through after I got the last message attached.

Looking forward to your solution asap

Hi everyone,

Has a global or specific answer been found on this topic? Same issue is happening to me.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Florent

@florent.herb