Chart limitation? (Ichimoku)

Created at 11 Feb 2021, 07:49
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
RB

rbrt.gorski

Joined 20.01.2021

Chart limitation? (Ichimoku)
11 Feb 2021, 07:49

Is it possible to move the Chart to the future (move it to left) so I could see more ahead of it to be able to use Ichimoku. It seems like the only way to look at Senkou Span A and B is to zoom out so much that it is very hard to read the Ichimoku lines.

@rbrt.gorski
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
11 Feb 2021, 08:34 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:22 )

Hi rbrt.gorski,

Just drag the time counter to the left

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

@PanagiotisCharalampous

rbrt.gorski
11 Feb 2021, 18:34

I know it works like this, but the chart becomes so tiny that it is extremely hard to read the Ichimoku lines, especially Senkou Spans as they are quite ahead of the chart. Not practical at all. Please try it for yourself to see the problem.

King regards,

@rbrt.gorski

PanagiotisCharalampous
12 Feb 2021, 08:17

Hi rbrt.gorski,

The chart should not change. You are probably dragging the axis instead of the time counter. Please make sure you click on the time counter.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

@PanagiotisCharalampous

rbrt.gorski
12 Feb 2021, 19:19

I am dragging the timeline Panagiotis. Can you please insert Ichimoku cloud in your chart and see what it looks like in regards to Senkou span lines. The only way to see the Senkou span lines properly is to make the entire chart looking very very small which is hard to see the Senkou lines. You can look at the Tradingview chart for comparison to see the difference.

Kind regards,

@rbrt.gorski

PanagiotisCharalampous
13 Feb 2021, 16:16 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:22 )

Hi rbrt.gorski,

Here it is

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

@PanagiotisCharalampous

rbrt.gorski
17 Feb 2021, 19:12

Panagiotis, you just made my day... I was dragging the timeline instead of the Time counter. Thank you so much for the picture! cTrader is a wonderful platform to trade with.

Kind regards,

@rbrt.gorski