Can't log in to cTrader ID?

Created at 28 Aug 2014, 03:39
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
B_

b_goleman

Joined 28.08.2014

Can't log in to cTrader ID?
28 Aug 2014, 03:39

I try to log in with my username and password. I see my username in the top right appear as if I have logged in succesfully for just 1 second. The system then shows a message "saving my Workspaces". Then another message pops up immediately after saying "error connecting to cHub please try again". Then I'm not logged on. What's going on, how do I fix this?

Thanks in advance.

@b_goleman
Replies

Spotware
28 Aug 2014, 10:59

Please press Shift+Ctrl+Alt+T. It will send us troubleshooting information.

@Spotware

b_goleman
28 Aug 2014, 21:31

RE:

Thank you for that prompt reply. This issue seems to have fixed it self. If it re-appears I will follow your instructions as advised. Thanks again.

Spotware said:

Please press Shift+Ctrl+Alt+T. It will send us troubleshooting information.

@b_goleman

jdaerial
02 Sep 2014, 03:56

Ctrader Failed to save workspace - cannot connect to CHUB

Hi there,

I've been trying to login to Ctrader ID for desktop to save my workspaces - keeps coming up with an error message saying that workspace cannot be saved due to Chub not connecting.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

@jdaerial

Spotware
02 Sep 2014, 09:47

RE: Ctrader Failed to save workspace - cannot connect to CHUB

jdaerial said:

Hi there,

I've been trying to login to Ctrader ID for desktop to save my workspaces - keeps coming up with an error message saying that workspace cannot be saved due to Chub not connecting.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

jdaerial, please press Shift+Ctrl+Alt+T. It will send us troubleshooting information.

@Spotware

jdaerial
02 Sep 2014, 11:40

RE: RE: Ctrader Failed to save workspace - cannot connect to CHUB

Thanks - just sent it through

Spotware said:

jdaerial said:

Hi there,

Any ideas?

Thanks,

jdaerial, please press Shift+Ctrl+Alt+T. It will send us troubleshooting information.

@jdaerial

Spotware
02 Sep 2014, 12:04

jdaerial, could you please post the screenshot with the problem?

@Spotware

mDull
02 Sep 2014, 13:12 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:20 )

I've the same problem. I can't enter in cTrader but I can enter in cAlgo without problems.

In cTrader I received this message:

In cAlgo I can log in:

Any suggestions?

Thanks

@mDull

jdaerial
02 Sep 2014, 14:55 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:20 )

RE:

Ho Spotware - screenshot attached:

Spotware said:

@jdaerial

jdaerial
03 Sep 2014, 10:33 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:20 )

RE: RE:

Hi Spotware - any update on this? Still not logging in.

jdaerial said:

Ho Spotware - screenshot attached:

Spotware said:

@jdaerial

Spotware
03 Sep 2014, 10:41

We are investigating the issue. It looks like your workspace is too big to be saved in the cloud. You can try to close several charts and indicators.

@Spotware

jdaerial
03 Sep 2014, 15:44

RE:

Hi Spotware,

I only use trendlines and Stochastics - and do have a number of charts up.

I think the cloudspace should be able to hold all this info in the future - most people I'm sure would use multiple pairs.

Thanks

Spotware said:

We are investigating the issue. It looks like your workspace is too big to be saved in the cloud. You can try to close several charts and indicators.

@jdaerial

Spotware
03 Sep 2014, 16:20

jdaerial said:

Hi Spotware,

I think the cloudspace should be able to hold all this info in the future - most people I'm sure would use multiple pairs.

Thanks

Spotware said:

Can you save a workspace will less amount of charts? We will increase the available space in the near future.

@Spotware

jdaerial
04 Sep 2014, 01:11

RE: RE: RE:

Ok Spotware. 

Am I able to save chart objects, line studies etc..? Or grab them off the file directory?

Thanks

Spotware said:

jdaerial said:

Hi Spotware,

Thanks

Spotware said:

Can you save a workspace will less amount of charts? We will increase the available space in the near future.

@jdaerial

mDull
04 Sep 2014, 17:22 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:20 )

RE:

Problem solved, now I can log in.

Regards

oguti said:

I've the same problem. I can't enter in cTrader but I can enter in cAlgo without problems.

In cTrader I received this message:

In cAlgo I can log in:

Any suggestions?

Thanks

@mDull

jdaerial
08 Sep 2014, 05:36

Hi Ctrader,

I have deleted some charts - and am now able to save workspaces on desktop Ctrader.

These workspaces are not showing up on Ctrader Web though. Ctrader web is showing an old workspace I set up a while back - but non of the new workspaces from the desktop.

Any ideas?

Cheers,

Jonathan

@jdaerial

Spotware
08 Sep 2014, 09:26

These workspaces are not showing up on Ctrader Web though. Ctrader web is showing an old workspace I set up a while back - but non of the new workspaces from the desktop.

cTrader Web and cTrader Desktop do not share set of workspaces, the applications work independently.

@Spotware

PaindooTrade
20 Jan 2016, 04:52 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:20 )

RE:

Hi, my cTrader was working fine but suddenly it is not logging in to cTid. I am sending you a screen shot.

@PaindooTrade

PaindooTrade
20 Jan 2016, 04:54 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:20 )

PaindooTrade said: There are no fields to enter the credentials. 

Hi, my cTrader was working fine but suddenly it is not logging in to cTid. I am sending you a screen shot.

@PaindooTrade

Spotware
20 Jan 2016, 08:08

Dear Trader,

Thank you for reporting it. We will investigate.

Additionally, could you please provide us with the following information?

• OS version.
  • Browser Version 
  • Submit troubleshooting information by pressing Ctrl+Alt+Shift+T in cTrader while having cTID window open. You should write "PaindooTrade" in the comment area of the troubleshooting window and let us know once you have done it.

@Spotware

dimiaverilla
23 Jan 2016, 02:05

RE:

Spotware said:

Dear Trader,

Thank you for reporting it. We will investigate.

Additionally, could you please provide us with the following information?

• OS version.
  • Browser Version 
  • Submit troubleshooting information by pressing Ctrl+Alt+Shift+T in cTrader while having cTID window open. You should write "PaindooTrade" in the comment area of the troubleshooting window and let us know once you have done it.

Hi guys,

This is the same issue I'm having at the moment as well. Can you please sort it out? 

I'm using Windows 7 32 bit Service Pack 1
Internet Explorer 8 and Chrome
And I've just updated Java now

None of this should matter though because it was working a few days ago on all my PC's and now it's now. Please fix it.

@dimiaverilla

dimiaverilla
23 Jan 2016, 02:06 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:20 )

@dimiaverilla

Spotware
25 Jan 2016, 02:45

This post was removed by moderator.

@Spotware

Spotware
26 Jan 2016, 05:55

Dear Traders,

We kindly ask you to update your Internet explorer to the latest version and try again.

@Spotware