Linking Charts

Created at 29 Dec 2020, 07:44
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
VE

velu130486

Joined 08.11.2019 Blocked

Linking Charts
29 Dec 2020, 07:44

Dear All,

1) I am using this button (as attached) for linking the charts, However whenever I run C bot on chart, Linking chart button disappears. Is there any way to avoid this or any hotkeys for linking the chart again.

2) As I understood there are various conditions in linking charts with A-H. Please help me to understand what is the difference between these alphabets.

3) is there any option to link the charts from Cbot, if yes please advice the sample code so that I can incorporate into my Cbot.

I already raised the same query in other post 2 months back, but it is not yet answered.

Thanks and Regards

R. Vadivelan

Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
29 Dec 2020, 08:40

Hi Vadivelan,

I am using this button (as attached) for linking the charts, However whenever I run C bot on chart, Linking chart button disappears. Is there any way to avoid this or any hotkeys for linking the chart again.

No there is no such option

As I understood there are various conditions in linking charts with A-H. Please help me to understand what is the difference between these alphabets. 

There is no difference between the letters. They are just used for you to be able to easily distinguish the groups.

is there any option to link the charts from Cbot, if yes please advice the sample code so that I can incorporate into my Cbot.

There is no such option either.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

@PanagiotisCharalampous