SL & TP columns

Created at 20 Dec 2020, 22:59
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
SH

shpendbaftiu

Joined 06.04.2020

SL & TP columns
20 Dec 2020, 22:59

Hi there, I hope in the future cTrader team could add SL and TP columns for Trade History page, so whenever we export Statements Stop Loss and Take Profit data would be included. Till now I have been getting manually all this data one by one from Done Orders tab. It is such a small thing but it makes big difference and I really hope those two make it in History tab.

Thank you for your time and dedication.

@shpendbaftiu
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
21 Dec 2020, 08:43

Hi shpendbaftiu,

History displays Deals hence TP and SL information is irrelevant. TP and SL are properties of the orders, therefore they are displayed in the Done Orders tab.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

@PanagiotisCharalampous

shpendbaftiu
21 Dec 2020, 19:28

RE:

I understand cTrader's approach to separating Deals and Orders. My opinion, but I really can't agree with not showing properties such as SL and TP on the History tab. I think History tab should show both Deals and Orders, or at least have an option to include columns like SL and TP.  After all, it is the history that we want to be shown.

Thank you for your precious time and dedication. 

@shpendbaftiu