Charts stretched impossible to see

Created at 14 Dec 2020, 12:29
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
MA

malas7malas

Joined 08.12.2019

Charts stretched impossible to see
14 Dec 2020, 12:29

Hi Support

I have few indicators below char, when I zoom in my chart is stretch out horizontaly and I cannot read charts.

In order for me to see chart I need stretch up to have better ratio, but then if I zoom in or out it goes back to stretch screen.

I like ctrader but at the moment it's completely useless tool because I have constantly fix the screen and it's so annoying.

Is there an option in ctrader where I can disable auto screen adjustment, or any other solution?

It would be great to have similar what tradingview has.

Thanks

@malas7malas
Replies

malas7malas
19 Jan 2021, 23:24 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:22 )

RE: I haven't receive any update????

malas7malas said:

Hi Support

I have few indicators below char, when I zoom in my chart is stretch out horizontaly and I cannot read charts.

In order for me to see chart I need stretch up to have better ratio, but then if I zoom in or out it goes back to stretch screen.

I like ctrader but at the moment it's completely useless tool because I have constantly fix the screen and it's so annoying.

Is there an option in ctrader where I can disable auto screen adjustment, or any other solution?

It would be great to have similar what tradingview has.

Thanks

@malas7malas

PanagiotisCharalampous
20 Jan 2021, 08:14

Hi malas7malas,

To be honest, I did not understand what the problem is. Why don't you just stretch your charts vertically to get a better ratio?

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram  

@PanagiotisCharalampous

malas7malas
01 Feb 2021, 14:52 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:22 )

RE:

Hi Panogiotis

Sorry for not explaining properly, basically the issue is when the chart is stretched out as in the screenshot I manually stretch vertically to correct it, but when I press zoom in/out button chart goes back to previous vertical position, so I have to stretch vertically on every pressed zoom in/out button and it's very frustrating. 

My question: Is there an option in cTrader to disable auto scale or if can be implemented, in traidingview its called auto. If auto is disabled you can zoom in/out on charts and it will not change your screen ratio. 

PanagiotisCharalampous said:

Hi malas7malas,

To be honest, I did not understand what the problem is. Why don't you just stretch your charts vertically to get a better ratio?

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram  

@malas7malas