Is cTrader closing?

Created at 22 May 2014, 15:43
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
TE

tekASH

Joined 29.01.2014

Is cTrader closing?
22 May 2014, 15:43

Hey admin...I heard today that cTrader may end its existence allegedly due to fact it cant cope with cometition with MT??

Is it true or not? We hope not?

Kindly release some info release in this regard.

@tekASH
Replies

Spotware
22 May 2014, 17:29

No, it is not true. We are preparing new fancy features which you cannot find in legacy platforms. Stay tuned.

@Spotware

tekASH
22 May 2014, 17:45

Good

But guys, things liek performance tab and stuff are not relevant and important.

You still miss very important stuff like SHIFTing in indicators (lik shift for moving averages) desktop platform! BEcause of this I dont use stand-alone program only web-version!

you must sophisticate flexilbity of modifying indicators

@tekASH

Spotware
22 May 2014, 17:54

Dear Trader, 

Please vote for your favorite features on vote.spotware.com

@Spotware

alifarooq
23 May 2014, 02:28

RE:

Spotware said:

No, it is not true. We are preparing new fancy features which you cannot find in legacy platforms. Stay tuned.

when this major update will be available?

@alifarooq

Spotware
23 May 2014, 09:06

Next version will be available in two weeks

@Spotware

mDull
05 Jun 2014, 15:18

My broker just told me, that in June 30, they will stop the cTrader service and I must close all my positions before this day or they will do automatically. They want me to open a MT account. I know you don't talk about brokers in this site, but I need some help because I would like to continue working with cTrader and not lose a lot of study hours and programming . I need a broker licensed in Europe with euro accounts.

Regards

@mDull

Spotware
05 Jun 2014, 15:24

We do not disclose our broker list because of NDA agreements. We can only recommend you to do a simple internet search.

@Spotware