none indikators on demo chart

Created at 21 Nov 2020, 15:26
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
JC

jcr1818

Joined 22.11.2017

none indikators on demo chart
21 Nov 2020, 15:26

Are there others having trouble downloading templates or c-trader indicators for the demo chart? Have tried with several different brokers.

(none problems on the real account)

Best regards

jcr1818

@jcr1818
Replies

firemyst
22 Nov 2020, 14:41

I am experiencing the same issue too, so you are not alone.

I wonder if it has anything to do with this forum being hacked from all the spam messages being posted?

@firemyst

PanagiotisCharalampous
23 Nov 2020, 09:51

Hi all, 

There was maintenance taking place over the weekend. Everything should be fine now.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

@PanagiotisCharalampous

jcr1818
27 Nov 2020, 23:16

RE: none indikators on demo chart

Yes it`s fine now. It could be very usefull knowing these mainrenance etc. A wish for the future: Could we get information from spotware in the forum or elsewhere when planning updates / shutdowns, especially on weekends? Many of us plan our time for analyzes, etc. on the weekends. Often we are several who meet.

Best regards

Jørgen Ries

PanagiotisCharalampous said:

Hi all, 

There was maintenance taking place over the weekend. Everything should be fine now.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

@jcr1818

PanagiotisCharalampous
30 Nov 2020, 09:05

Hi Jørgen, 

There is maintenance taking place every weekend and we inform the brokers who receive official support. Traders should be notified by their broker and AFAIK there are brokers that do this, since I receive the emails.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

@PanagiotisCharalampous