customizable diabling of notifications (sounds and popup)

Created at 19 Nov 2020, 15:29
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
EQ

equantfx

Joined 18.07.2016

customizable diabling of notifications (sounds and popup)
19 Nov 2020, 15:29

In the case where multipl instances of ctrader are running with several active positions in each,  the amount of notifications from the popups and the sound effects can be overwhelming.  It would be really nice to have some config options.

1.  be able to enable/disable popups: for certain situations eg Open position, Close , Modify, TP hit, SL hit.  Or if that's too complicated would just be nice to have the option to disable all poups

2.  same for the sound notifications.  (I can turn off sound on the computer, but then I lose all sound, including voice over IP as more often these days computers are being used for phone calls).

I think as a quick win,  just option to enable/disable popups/sounds for all cases. would be helpful.  In any case the cTrader Automate API has become very powerful,  people can easily add sound notifications through bots, however we currently have no way to remove them.

@equantfx
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
19 Nov 2020, 15:52 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:22 )

Hi equantfx,

You can disable both from settings

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

@PanagiotisCharalampous