execution

Created at 24 Feb 2014, 20:20
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
SN

snowman

Joined 24.02.2014

execution
24 Feb 2014, 20:20

I have only did 2 trades with c trader desktop when entering both times on a market order there was

a 2 second delay and both times the exits were fast. My internet connection is fast and reliable when

l look at the ticket information its says a few milliseconds but that's wrong l trade manually so l

can see whats going on.

To me it looks like the reporting times are when the LP sends it back to my platform, not from when l

enter the order can you explain the delay?

@snowman
Replies

Spotware
25 Feb 2014, 10:02 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:20 )

Hello. What kind of computer are you using to trade with cTrader? Are you using Web or downloadable, and if you are using web, which browser? The ticket information shows the time from the moment the server receives the Order untill the time is executed on the LP. That means that cTrader -> Server and Server -> cTrader confirmation is not showin in ticket information. 

Where you using any torrents or anything that can be limiting your internet connection? Firewals? Does the problem still persist? In the bottom right of the status bar of the application you can find your latency to the proxy you are connected to. If that number is low , there is no way you will have 2 second delays. 

@Spotware

snowman
25 Feb 2014, 15:15 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:20 )

@snowman

snowman
25 Feb 2014, 15:22 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:20 )

RE:

snowman said:

This is on my laptop l have not did any other trades since those first 2, the numbers look good to me and it was only on entering the market the exits were fast

l will let you know when l do another trade hopefully today, l can send you the link the broker gave me to download is it possible they have added something to the code.

@snowman